HPV Vaccine for Men & Women
It is estimated that 8 out of 10 people will get HPV at some point. HPV vaccine (Gardasil 9) is one of the best ways to help prevent HPV infection.
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
HPV or Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a group of viruses that can cause infections, such as genital warts and some cancers in both men and women.
HPV can be transmitted through genital skin-to-skin contact during sexual activity or by sharing contaminated sex toys.
It is estimated that 8 out of 10 people will get HPV at some point in their lifetime. HPV infection has no treatment or cure. HPV vaccination is one of the best ways to help prevent HPV infection.
HPV vaccination can help prevent STD warts & cancers such as:
- Genital warts
- Oral, anal, and penile cancer
- Cervical, vaginal, and vulvar cancer
Types of HPV Vaccines Available
There are 3 types of HPV vaccines available:
- 9-valent vaccine (Gardasil 9) – Protects against HPV type 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, 58 (Available in PULSE Clinic)
- 4-valent vaccine (Gardasil 4) – Protects against HPV type 6, 11, 16, 18
- Bivalent HPV vaccine (Cervarix) - Protects against HPV type 16, 18
Genital Warts are mainly associated with HPV Types 6 and 11.
HPV-related cancer such as cervical, anal, vaginal, penile, oral, and vulvar cancers are mainly associated with HPV types 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58
PULSE CLINIC to take care of your health like more than other 45000 people. We provide discreet professional service with high privacy.